A properly installed home theater system offers the entire family comfort and relaxation. By using a projector, viewers can improve their home theater experience. Although many people might believe that projectors are out-of-date technology used in classrooms, the reality is quite different. Projectors of today have several benefits for your home entertainment system. Larger screens, larger images for more accurate viewing, eye comfort, excellent portability, and great value for the money are just a few of these benefits.
If your projector has Bluetooth capabilities, pairing it with your iPhone is very simple. To pair and connect, adhere to these steps:
- Switch to pairing mode on your iPhone.
- A jog lever is located in the middle of your projector’s menu. Toggle it.
- Your projector’s menu will be visible. Choose the Bluetooth feature.
- The projector’s Bluetooth feature can be activated by clicking on the Bluetooth function ON.
- A Bluetooth logo will appear on your screen once your projector enters pairing mode.
- You may now access the “Device list.”
- Then click “select” after selecting the device you wish to connect.
- At this point, you might have to enter your passkey.
- You know it is connected when the Bluetooth logo on your screen turns blue. If it stays grey, though, it is still not connected. Repetition of steps 1 to 5
Even when we follow the letter’s instructions, things occasionally need to be corrected. Here are a few typical problems and some solutions.
What should you do if there is no audio in a video you see?
Make sure you are using the appropriate adapter as your first step. A digital A/V adapter has HDMI port cables that simultaneously transmit audio and video signals over a single cable. You must use two different cables if you are using a VGA Adapter rather than a digital A/V Adapter. Due to the need for speakers in all projectors, one will serve as the audio cable. You will require a different device to hear audio from your VGA adapter. A standalone Bluetooth speaker is an excellent choice.
Recommended Article: How to Hang a Fabric Projector Screen?
How can I protect my iPhone’s screen from the wall?
You require AllCast for your projector to support screen mirroring. Although it provides mirrored links between your iPhone and projector, it functions similarly to AirPlay. The AllCast app must be downloaded to use it. It is a helpful app that is not exclusive to Apple products. It also works with gadgets that are unable to run the AirPlay software.
Install the AllCast app first, then launch it on compatible devices. After that, you’ll be able to mirror your iPhone’s screen effectively. Mirroring is only one of the attractive benefits of AllCast when you connect your projector and iPhone. You can use the “Do Not Disturb” feature. This feature keeps specific photographs from showing up on your projector, preventing embarrassing situations at the family lunch on Sunday.
When your iPhone and projector initially have trouble establishing a connection, there’s no need to blow a fuse. There are several ways to guarantee exact alignment. Before you know it, you will have a limitless selection of brilliantly projected viewing options, thanks to your projector.