- 1. BenQ TK800M 4K UHD Home Theater Projector (Best Projector Under 1500):
- Special Features:
- 2. Epson Home Cinema (Best Projector Under 1500):
- Special Features:
- 3. LG HF85LA 120″ Full HD Projector (Best Projector Under 1500):
- Special Features:
- 4. Optoma UHD30 True 4K (Best Projector Under 1500):
- 5. Optoma GT5500+ (Best Projector Under 1500):
Since the days of the slide projector, projectors have come a long way. Today’s projectors offer high resolution, bright colors, and are quiet enough to use in the background while you work or relax. But the best part about projectors is that they can transform any room into a theater-like experience. No matter what you’re watching — movies, games, or sports — the giant screen in the house is the one that’s projected.
Projectors can be an excellent method to reduce your lighting and heating costs. While also providing a wonderful space for entertaining and creating a unique atmosphere in your home. However, projectors often come with a hefty price tag, making them a complex investment for many homeowners.
You may also like Best Native 1080p Projector
However, it is possible to find a projector that offers an outstanding level of performance without costing a small fortune. This article will be looking at the best projector under 1500. Let’s take a deep look at these best projector under 1500;
1. BenQ TK800M 4K UHD Home Theater Projector (Best Projector Under 1500):
BenQ’s TK800M home entertainment projector features 4K UHD resolution. It comes with a KH250 remote control and may be used in 3D with the supplied 3D glasses. It is also the first home theatre projector to support HDR10 and HLG HDR standards.
A projector is great for people who want to enjoy a more significant movie theatre experience in the comfort of their own homes. The TK800M has a brightness rating of 3,000 ANSI Lumens and a contrast ratio of 3000:1, allowing you to see your favorite movies, TV shows, sports, and games clearly at a size large enough to enjoy yet small enough to watch comfortably from a variety of distances.
In addition, the TK800M has a 3D Color Management System and Keystone Correction. The projector also has several connections for connecting your source devices. They have two HDMI ports and one VGA port.
- With the BenQ TK800M 4K projector with your smartphone, laptop, or console, you can enjoy a cinema-quality home theatre experience.
- This powerful 4K home entertainment projector has a brightness of up to 3000 lumens and a bulb life of up to 30,000 hours.
- Rec. 709 color gamut provides true-to-life hues and bright, accurate color reproduction.
- The BenQ TK800M projector has 3000 ANSI Lumens and a 3000:1 Native Contrast Ratio, making it the brighter and more colorful option, while HLG Support ensures true colors.
- Explicit Action 720 with Motion Blur Reduction: The BenQ TK800M is designed to present fast-paced action scenes. Play Xbox, PlayStation, and other gaming consoles with no interruptions.
- Keystone Correction for Ease of Installation: The BenQ TK800M incorporates superior keystone correction technology to reduce geometric distortion. Ensure the highest image quality by using the most significant coverage angle available.
- Excellent mode for a variety of video types.
- Crystal clear image quality
- Image with Full Shine and Brightness
- Along with the Warranty Card.
- Automatic keystone adjustment is a feature.
- There is no network support.
- 3D cannot be identified automatically.
2. Epson Home Cinema (Best Projector Under 1500):
Epson’s latest technology offers the best of both worlds: a projector with excellent 4K image quality at an affordable price. The Epson Home Cinema 3200 projector delivers superior 4K UHD imaging for the home, from the astonishing level of detail in the latest 4K Ultra HD video codecs to 4K HDR imaging that displays remarkable pieces in bright and dark areas.
For a truly cinematic experience, it has an advanced lens and color technology that allows it to display a wide color gamut with up to a thousand shades of grey. It creates a high dynamic range that brings richer levels of detail and color in every image and is compatible with next-generation HDR formats such as HDR10 and Dolby VisionTM.
- The built-in HDMI connector allows for 4K UHD projection from three separate, high-precision 3LCD projectors, as well as Full HD 1080p and WUXGA 19201200 projection (1.4a with Deep Color, HDCP 2.2, and Support for the 4K DCI standard)
- HDMI1.4 3D RealD Full HD 3D compatibility (connect your Blu-ray player, PS3, or Xbox directly to the projector)
- Presentations: Display the native resolution up to WXGA 1280 x 800 pixels.
- All included HDMI 1.4a with Deep Color, HDCP 2.2, MHL, RS-232, and RJ45 (LAN) inputs.
- Run games at 60 frames per second with HDR support.
- The image is crystal clear.
- Input lag is ideal for gaming.
- Full-Bright Outcome
- When the brightness is increased, the fans grow noisier.
3. LG HF85LA 120″ Full HD Projector (Best Projector Under 1500):
LG’s Best 4K Projector Under $1500 High-Performance Laser Projector Provides Wearers With A Full Range Of Modes To Deal With Life’s Embarrassments. LG Laser Projectors Make It Simple To Enjoy The Ultimate Home-Theater Experience In A Smaller, More Portable Package.
The LG Cine Beam Laser Projector has a 1500:1 contrast ratio and a brightness of 1500 lumens. This projector’s Ultra-Short Throw Mode lets you place your device up to 2 meters away. The Magic Remote allows the projector to do all of the work while you relax and watch a movie. The LG Cine Beam supports wI-Fi Direct.
With Smart Cast Mobile, you may choose from various content options. You can also use a tablet or smartphone to cast content to your projector. The LG Laser Projector has a contrast ratio of 11500:1 for vivid image quality and sharp, accurate colors.
- Home Theater: The LG HF85LA 120″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Laser Smart Home Theater CineBeam Ultra Short Throw Projector provides cinematic pleasure. The 1500 ANSI Lumen display gives you the feeling of being in a multiple-screen home theatre.
- Instant gratification: Stream content from your web-connected devices and use features such as 4K video streaming, HDR10, Miracast screen mirroring, and more.
- Enjoy an exceptionally immersive experience by scaling up to a 120′′ diagonal screen size.
- Wireless Connectivity, HDMI
- HDR10 contributes to the most accurate color reproduction, while Dolby Vision and HLG broaden your exposure to content.
- The quick charge and concentrate functions allow you to watch the show in minutes.
- The best home entertainment system.
- Image quality at 1500 lumens.
4. Optoma UHD30 True 4K (Best Projector Under 1500):
The Optoma UHD30 is a good option if you want a projector to display an actual 4K Ultra HD image. It is not only the cheapest option on the list, but it is also one of the most spectacular gaming projectors on the market.
In addition to the ability to cast 4K, the UHD30 has an ultra-fast 240Hz gaming mode. If you have a powerful PC, this is the projector to get.
According to Optoma, the UHD30 projector has the lowest input lag of any 4K projector. The response time is 16ms when playing at 1080p and 26ms in 4K UHD mode.
The projector has a lot more going for it. It is HDR and HLG compliant, which improves the viewing experience. UltraDetail technology enhances image sharpness, allowing you to perceive every detail without imperfections.
If you can’t find the proper placement for the projector, the powerful keystone correction functions have you covered. The output may be changed by 40 degrees, allowing you to receive the perfect picture no matter how the projector is set up.
With its 3400-lumen bulb, the projector produces some of the brightest images on this list, and because it can create screens as large as 300′′, it is one of the best home theatre projectors under $1500.
- Dedicated gaming mode with minimal latency and high refresh rate
- Accurate 4K output, HDR and HLG compatibility, UltraDetail, and Dynamic Black technologies contribute superb image quality.
- Quality control issues
5. Optoma GT5500+ (Best Projector Under 1500):
Because of its 3500-lumen bulb and ultra-short throw projection, the GT5500+ produces the brightest image of any projector on this list. It can project a big 100-inch image from as close as 13 inches away from the wall.
Unlike the projectors listed above, the main drawback is that this one offers native 1080p Full HD resolution rather than 4K. The Optoma GT5500+ may be mounted on a television. It saves you the trouble of ceiling mounting and the extra expense of longer connecting cords.
The fan isn’t too noisy, and the projector has a 3D sync connector for using active RF 3D glasses for added depth. The technology also reduces eye strain, allowing you to binge-watch without straining your eyes.
It comes with a VGA cable rather than an HDMI cable, making the project appear antiquated. It does, however, have HDMI connectors and a 144Hz option that allows you to play video games at a greater frame rate.
Because it is a short-distance projector, there is no zoom or keystone correction. I could make changes that would have spared users from getting up after the video began.
The contrast ratio of 25000:1 is excellent, and the maker states that the projector’s light has a 6500-hour life, which means it will last you years before dimming. You get a very bright image with 3500 lumens, and a projector placed directly against the wall. Because of this feature, it is an ideal high-lumen projector for under $1500.
- Brightest projector on the list at 3500 lumens
- 13-inch distance for a 100-inch screen projection
- Features 3D sync port
- Low-noise fan
- 6500-hour lamp life
- No built-in speaker
- The package doesn’t come with an HDMI cable