The situation you’ll be using your next tablet in is already specified in this article so it’s obvious what you are here for.
My job here is to guide you as to what makes a tablet ‘best’ when it comes to live streaming.
First I will particularize the features mandatory for any tablet to perform the ‘streaming’ function, mainly ‘live streaming’.
There is no rocket science in it; all you need is a good quality camera and audio system plus the amount of ram should be on point.
Also check out:Best Tablets For Day Trading
But there is one thing which might sound a bit new to some of you and that is ‘video encoders’; they are of two types, hardware encoder plus software encoder.
Before listing the products, I feel like being your buying guide instead of just stating the features without educating you.
Speaking of budget, hardware encoder is way too expensive unlike software encoder and as for quality, most of the users when they find it affordable switch to hardware encoder, especially those who live stream on daily basis.
1: 2022 Apple iPad Air – Purple (5th Generation)
Being well-matched with most of the software encoders, Apple iPad is the first option for buyers as I have gathered from my research so far. With the latest upgraded version of 2022 comes the addition of a few specifications that can come in handy while streaming live.
Also check out:Best Tablet for Trading Stocks
- 10.9-inch Retina display
- 4 GB RAM
- A14 Bionic chip
- No need of an external camera
- Top-notch microphone
- Wi-Fi, 64GB
- Can record in 720P (at 30fps)
2: Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 Android Tablet
- 32 GB of storage
- 64 and 128 GB versions of the Galaxy Tab A8 are also available
- Larger versions offer 4 GB of RAM
- The 32-GB version is limited to 3 GB.
- Needs around 4.5 hours to completely recharge
- Four speakers
- HD display in the 16:10 format
- Costs you $209.02
3: Samsung Galaxy Tab S8+ Android Tablet
- More like the perfect laptop replacement
- 12-megapixel ultra wide-angle camera
- Both your camera and screen can be recorded simultaneously
- There is the option to turn it into a second wireless screen for your Windows laptop (any Windows 11 laptop will do the work)
- Battery life of up to 12 hours on a single charge
- Comes with Samsung’s S pen
4: Lenovo – Tab M10 Plus 3rd Gen – Tablet
- Costs just $209.99 on Amazon
- 10.61 inches screen size
- 2000 x 1200 screen resolution
- 32 gigabytes total storage capacity
- 3 gigabytes RAM
- Battery life is up to 14 hours
- Has a USB type C port
5: Lenovo – Tab P11 Plus – Tablet
- Has four speakers
- Battery life up to 12 hours
- 400 nit brightness
- Storage options are 64GB and 128GB
- RAM options are 4GB and 6GB.
- Has micro-SD card slot plus a nano SIM slot as well
- Back Camera 13 MP, autofocus, LED Flash
- 8 MP Front camera
6: Nokia T20 Tablet
- 4GB RAM
- Stereo Speakers
- 64GB internal storage
- Battery life up to 15 hours on a single charge
- 2k display
- Micro SD card slot can also be used to get add storage of 512GB
- Low light photography
- 8-megPixel back camera
- 5-megapixel front camera
- OZO Playback
7: Visual Land Prestige Elite Tablet
- 64GB Storage
- 2GB RAM,
- Keyboard Case is provided (detachable)
- Quad-core media Tek MT8168B processor,
- Latest Android 11 (Go Edition) operating system,
- 178-degree viewing angle
- Dual front-facing speakers