Isn’t it frustrating to realize that you can’t download many of your favorite apps because Google Playstore Isn’t there? Most of the time, it’s not just games or music you want to download. There are a lot of educational apps that can help you with your schoolwork, but you can’t access them. So today, we will show you How to unblock the play store on school Chromebook.
You May Also Like: Best 15-inch Chromebook
How to unblock play store on school Chromebook
Actually, there are many ways to achieve that.
1. Use VPN
There are drawbacks to this method, like using a 3rd rate VPN that will not protect your privacy, but if you find a good one, you are good to go.
- Getting ExpressVPN is as easy as subscribing, downloading, and installing the program.
- Log in to the VPN app and choose a server located in, for instance, the United States.
- Navigate to your Android Settings > go-to apps.
- Find Google Play Store and tap it.
- Tap on Force stop, under storage, hit Clear cache, and precise data.
- Launch the Google Play Store and _start downloading your favorite apps.
2. Through Settings:
How to enable the Google Play store on a Chromebook
- Click on the Quick Settings Panel at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Click on the Settings icon.
- Next, scroll down until you get to Google Play Store and click that icon.
- Then, read the terms of service and click “Accept.”
- And off you go.
How do I allow apps on my school Chromebook?
Go to the bottom right corner of the screen and select the time. Select the Settings button. In the “Google Play Store” section, next to “Install apps and games from Google Play on your Chromebook,” select Turn on.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How do I download a blocked app as an administrator on Chromebook?
Ans: Go to the Apps & Extensions section. Choose the OU you want to target. You will find the USERS & BROWSERS tab at the top of the page. Make sure the proper setting for allowing users to install other applications and extensions is set to your desired configuration.
Q: How do you download apps on a school Chromebook without Google Play 2023?
Ans: Due to the fact that Chromebooks don’t come with Google Play, the app store where you can download Android apps, you cannot download apps directly from Chromebooks. However, there is a way to get around this: you can download an app called App Launcher, which will allow you to download apps from the Google Play Store.
You May Also Like: Chromebook For Elementary School