Best Ultra Short Throw projector is the best option for those who need a large, crisp touchscreen or projector. They’re perfect for classrooms, offices, and other professional settings where space is at a premium.
The best part about Ultra Short Throw Projectors is that they don’t take up much space on the desk or table-top surface where they’re placed. The trade-off with this type of unit is that it’s not so great with cinematic projection screens because it requires you to be close to the screen to see what’s going on.
You may also like Best Budget 4k Ultra Short Throw Projector
Projecting your favorite show, movie, or sporting event on the wall in front of you is one thing. Projecting it onto a wall across the room with a projector that throws at an ultra-short throw distance is quite another.
With less than five inches between projector and screen, these projectors are designed to give you an immersive experience without having to sit in the center of a room where everyone can see what’s going on.
Best Ultra Short Throw Projector
|1.||Hisense 100-Inch Class L5 Series 4K UHD Android Smart Laser TV with HDR||4K UHD||Check Price|
|2.||Epson Home Cinema LS100 3LCD Ultra Short-throw Projector||1080p Full HD||Check Price|
|3.||Hisense 100L10E 100-Inch 4K UHD Smart Laser Projector||4K UHD||Check Price|
|4.||Optoma GT5600 Ultra Short Throw Gaming and Movie Projector||1080p Full HD||Check Price|
|5.||Ricoh PJ WX4130 Ultra Short Throw Projector||WXGA||Check Price|
Hisense 100-Inch Class L5 Series 4K UHD Android Smart Laser TV with HDR
The Hisense L5 Series 4K UHD Android Smart Laser TV with HDR will provide clear pictures at any angle and brightness 400 nits. It also comes with a built-in Google Assistant, which allows for voice control from anywhere in the room without touching anything or using a remote.
There’s no need to worry about compatibility either because it works seamlessly with all your favorite devices like AppleTV, Roku, PS4 Pro, Xbox One S & X, Chromecast Ultra, and more.
This TV is the new flagship model from Hisense, and it’s a 4K UHD Smart TV with Android OS. It has HDR compatibility, which makes for a high-quality viewing experience. It also features Bluetooth connectivity and voice control, making this one of the most advanced TVs on the market today. This 100-inch UHD TV will make your favorite movies pop right off your screen.
This projector is a great option for those looking to upgrade their living room or home theater system as it offers an immersive experience that you won’t find anywhere else. The new laser technology allows for more detail and color in high contrast scenes while also providing rich blacks and bright whites at the same time.
- Screen Size 100
- Connectivity Technology Bluetooth, USB, HDMI
- Brand Hisense
- Resolution 4K
- Display Technology DLP
- Enjoy a new level of entertainment and realism with this 4K TV.
- Be amazed how your favorite movies come to life in all their glory on this screen.
- Watch your favorite shows in amazing quality.
- View a more natural picture.
- Enjoy the cinema experience at home.
- Have a big screen TV that’s easy to watch from any angle
- The best viewing experience you’ll ever have.
- Feel like you’re at the theater every time you watch something on your TV.
- Its light bleeds around the screen.
Epson Home Cinema LS100 3LCD Ultra Short-throw Projector
For the best short throw projectors, we went with the Epson Home Cinema LS100. It has a great price and gives you more picture quality for what you are paying than anything else on this list does.
You might think that resolution is all you need when it comes to the best projectors. We had a very different opinion and found ourselves drawn more towards 1080 HD rather than 4K Ultra HD for our Editor’s Pick.
You don’t have to be an expert in electronics or design just because there are new products on offer every year, but with so many options out there now, it can get even harder knowing which one will suit your needs! So we researched what people were saying about each product before picking only the top few as potential winners.
The Epson Home Cinema LS100 was right in the middle of the price range while giving us better quality visuals than other models. This projector is right in the middle of the price spectrum and offers more picture quality than anything else on this list for what you’re paying.
You may also like Best Ultra Short Throw Projector 4k 2022
It has a 1080 HD equivalent resolution that might seem lower to some; however, it shares an important characteristic: 4K Ultra HD can be hard to find at times or unavailable where they are needed, like presentations or events.
Additionally, while other models have higher perceived resolutions (4K UHD) due to their technology used, there may also be limitations that come along with them, such as needing wall mounts because projecting from ceilings isn’t possible, which brings us back around full circle.
- Hardware Interface HDMI
- Mounting Type Wall Mount
- Brand Epson
- Display resolution 1920 x 1200
- Item Weight 24.3 Pounds
- 4,000 lumens of brightness
- 1080 HD resolution
- Included remote
- Several connection ports, including 3 HDMI and 3 USB
- Wireless screen sharing
- Projects up to 120-inch display
- The dim image is from a BenQ HT1075 on MAXIMUM brightness.
- The bright version is the Epson LS100 ON MINIMUM BRIGHTNESS, IN QUIET MODE.
Hisense 100L10E 100-Inch 4K UHD Smart Laser Projector
Hisense is a company known for its high-quality audio/video products. If you are looking to buy the best possible equipment, Hisense has got it all! The 100L10E 4K UHD Projector was last on my list but should not be overlooked, considering how amazing this projector is.
This model provides an 8-inch projection that can make any living space feel and look larger than ever before with crystal clear picture quality in light and dark environments, making the viewing as easy as before.
Hisense is a top-tier audio/video company, so you know that it will be of the best quality when you buy something from them. The Hisense 100L10E 4K UHD Projector makes this clear because it’s one of the few projectors out there with such high picture quality and resolution.
With this projector, your image can fill up an entire room in any lighting environment while still looking crystal clear without pixelation or distortion – even if you place the device just 8 inches away!
When we’re talking about some serious video technology for home theaters and professional applications, no brand comes close to matching what Hisense offers; they are basically at the forefront of innovation as far as visuals go.
- Screen Size 100 Inches
- Supported Internet Services Alexa
- Connectivity Technology Wireless, Bluetooth, Ethernet
- Brand Hisense
- Resolution 4K
- Get a clear view of your favorite TV show or movie in any room in your house.
- The brightest 4K projector is available with 3,000 lumens.
- A speaker system for the best audio experience.
- Watch movies in the comfort of your home theater.
- Control your TV playback from anywhere in the room with just a voice command.
- Great for watching TV at night without disturbing others.
- Get a 100″ screen that’s just as bright as the sun!
It takes a full wall of a room.
Optoma GT5600 Ultra Short Throw Gaming and Movie Projector
The Optoma GT5600 Ultra Short Throw has 3,600 lumens, so you can play your favorite games even when the windows are open. It also has a very solid 20,000:1 contrast ratio for high-quality pictures with all its inputs – HDMI support and USB input.
The Optoma GT5600 Ultra Short Throw projector is a great option for anyone looking to save space in their office or home theater. With its short throw design and high-quality picture, you’ll forget there was ever any need to move the screen back from the wall.
With 3,600 lumens and a 20,000:1 contrast ratio, you can play your favorite games in any situation with the GT5600 Ultra Short Throw. You’ve got HDMI support but also USB input so that it will work no matter what type of gaming system or iOS/Android device you desire to use!
The Optoma GT- 5600 is everything from an outstanding option for gamers who want all their visual needs met without breaking the bank. With its 3,600 lumen output and 5000-hour lamp life, this projector has high-quality image potential. Whether you are playing inside on a rainy day when most lights have been turned off or outside under bright sunshine while having friends over during those long summer days.
- Model Name GT5600
- Hardware Interface VGA, HDMI, 3.5mm Audio
- Mounting Type Table Mount, Wall Mount
- Brand Optoma
- Wattage 16 watts
- Full HD 1080p projection with a native resolution of 1920×1200.
- Clear, bright images from the 3,600-lumen lamp.
- 80″ to 100″ screen size for your viewing pleasure.
- Large screen size
- Clear picture quality
- Brighter, more vivid colors.
- More detailed images.
- Feel like you’re in the movie theater!
- I have an electric roll-down screen that is flat, and ultra-short throws exaggerate’ any slightest fold or wrinkleâ€¦ shooting on a flat surface.
Ricoh PJ WX4130 Ultra Short Throw Projector
The Ricoh PJ WX4130 Ultra Short Throw Projector is an option when you want several connection options on a device. It produces 2,500 lumens and has 1280 by 800 resolution, making it 720 HD – lower end high definition (HD).
The contrast ratio for this projector is also impressive at 2500:1 while projecting to your screen in standard 4:3 aspect ratio or 16-9 widescreen format. When considering the features offered with the Ricoh PJ WX4130, we see that it would be perfect for anyone who wants quality but doesn’t need anything fancy or expensive as they will not use many features like 3D support, advanced color management system, etc.
This projector is a solid choice for those who want options on their device. The projector produces 2,500 lumens and has an image of 1280 by 800 with a contrast ratio of 2500:1. It means that it can still produce quality images when there’s some ambient light in the room.
- Hardware Interface D-Sub, USB
- Mounting Type Wall Mount
- Brand Ricoh
- Wattage 225 watts
- Brightness 2500 Lumen
- The perfect size for your home theater.
- Easy to set up and use.
- Watch TV with friends and family without having to huddle around a small screen.
- You can use it for a wide range of applications.
- The contrast ratio and resolution are very good.
- It’s easy to set up and sturdy enough for any event.
- You’ll have a comfortable, large screen.
High Price or costly