If you had asked me anything related to 3d technology back in the day, I would not be the right person to talk about it. Well, I recently stepped into adulthood so that makes some sense but yep, today technology has advanced to a whole new level. Now, 3d technology is not limited to the big screen, but you can relish this experience right from your couch in the comfort of your home. As this one is another how-to article, it involves steps that you need to follow to make a 3d projector.
- A CD cover
- A marker plus minus 0.7 mm
- A pen
- A notepad
- Set triangle
- An ultra-sharp knife
- Cutting board
- Transparent tape
Recommended Article: How to Convert Normal Projector to 3D?
- Step one is to make a template by first drawing a 6 cm line on the notepad.
- Then you have to center the line.
- From the midpoint ( the center ), draw a vertically downward line of 3, 5 cm.
- Join it with a 1 cm line at the base.
- Then link the top and bottom lines.
- Cut out the template.
- Take the CD cover and place the template on it with tape.
- Pull it over with a marker.
- Keep marking the template’s outline on the cover with the marker.
- Then you have to cut out the shapes on a cutting board.
- Make sure to not do this step on your own if you have never used a sharp knife before!
- Once done, paste the shapes together.Use ultra-small pieces of tape. If you do everything the way you are supposed to, you will get the result in the shape of a pyramid.
Here comes the phone
- Set the brightness to max.
- Start Youtube.
- Search hologram videos.
- Play one and then put the pyramid on your phone.
And it’s done
It will work for sure people! This one is a rather brief article but I have said this before and I will say it again-I can’t make up stuff and bore you. It’s my way to get to the point and get done with it without any compromise over quality and hopefully I succeeded in doing that, didn’t I? So yep, do try this and have fun with your handmade 3d hologram projector. It is super creative and fun. You will love it as much as I did!