- Best 1080p Projector Reviews
- Optoma S334e SVGA Bright Professional Projector Lights
- Optoma HD146X High-Performance Projector
- Optoma H184X Affordable Home Theater Projector
- ViewSonic M1+ Portable Smart Wi-Fi Projector
- ViewSonic 3800 Lumens WXGA High Brightness Projector
If you are finding the best 1080p projector reviews then this post is for you. In this, you will be able to find and buy the best projector at an affordable budget with honest reviews.
You pay more for every inch of screen size that you add to a traditional TV. A projector allows you to enjoy entertainment of any size at the same cost. While some projectors are quite expensive, there are still some great options.
You may also like “Best 1080p Projector Under 500“
A projector has many benefits. To get the best features, such as longer lamp life and better contrast ratios, you would need to spend around four figures. So let’s get started.
Best 1080p Projector Reviews
|1.||Optoma S334e SVGA Bright Professional Projector Lights||800x600||3800 Lumens||Check Price|
|2.||Optoma HD146X High-Performance Projector||25000 : 1||3600 Lumen||Check Price|
|3.||Optoma H184X Affordable Home Theater Projector||1280x720||3600 Lumens||Check Price|
|4.||ViewSonic 1080p Projector||1080p (up to 300 Inches)||3500 Lumens||Check Price|
|5.||ViewSonic M1+ Portable Smart Wi-Fi Projector||854 * 480||300 Lumens||Check Price|
|6.||ViewSonic 3800 Lumens WXGA High Brightness Projector||SVGA 800 * 600||3800 Lumens||Check Price|
Optoma S334e SVGA Bright Professional Projector Lights
If you search for the best 1080p projector reviews to be used outdoors or indoors, the Optoma S334e will be your best choice. The Optoma S334e is quick and simple to set up and features a bright 3,800-lumen bulb. It means you don’t need to wait until it’s dark to watch your movie or turn off all lights.
It can create images from 30″ to over 300″ in various settings, making it versatile for different groups and environments. Remember that a large screen will require a lot of space. The Optoma S334e’s throw distance is quite long. For a 120 inch picture, you will need approximately 15 feet.
If you have a smaller area, don’t expect the S334e to produce a large image. Although the S334e’s throw distance limits its flexibility, it is easy to set up and use. The Optoma S334e’s image quality was what impressed us. Despite being on the smaller side, the Optoma S334e can take full HD input and display it well on the screen.
It is as sharp, clear, and colorful as any flatscreen TV. There is no loss in-depth or focus on larger screens. It is ideal for sports viewing as it can handle fast-paced sequences with no blurring or choppiness.
- Resolution: 800×600
- Brightness (Lumens): 3,800ANSI
- Contrast Ratio: 22,000:1
- Throw Distance: 4.0′ -39.4′
- Screen size: 27″ – 304″
- Measurements: 3.90″x12.40″x9.60″
- Inter Speakers: YES, 10W Mono
- High-quality pictures
- Excellent color accuracy and contrast
- Includes 1.1x zoom with vertical keystone correction
- Bright lamp
- The speaker is loud enough to watch basic TV
- Long-throw distance
Optoma HD146X High-Performance Projector
Optoma HD146X is another great gaming option. The Optoma HD146X’s enhanced gaming mode reduces input lag to just 16ms. It is a low level even for high-end projector standards. Its single-chip design allows it to respond quickly on each frame, preventing compression artefacts or other image issues that could cause play problems.
The Optoma HD146X is a model that has a native resolution greater than the other models. The Optoma HD146X has a sharper picture, partly due to Dynamic Black technology, increasing the contrast and overall depth. The fast response makes it great for sports and movies, as there is no blurring during motion sequences.
The Optoma HD146X’s onboard sound was our biggest disappointment. The speaker is very weak, tinny, and has very little bass. It is especially difficult to hear the fan at its highest setting. External speakers are a good idea, but the HD146X’s overall performance is excellent, especially considering its price.
- Model: HD146X
- Hardware Interface: USB, Lightning, and HDMI
- Mounting Type: Ceiling Mount
- Brand: Optoma
- Brightness: 3600 Lumen
- Resolution: 25000 : 1
- Rapid response time and low input lag
- HD Definition in its purest form
- The 6-segment color wheel that has over 1,000,000 colors
- For better depth, use Dynamic Black contrast technology
- Bright lamp for lights on viewing
- Both games and movies can have full 3D support
- A single-chip design could create a rainbow effect
- The sound quality is poor
Optoma H184X Affordable Home Theater Projector
The Optoma H184X, like the S334e, impressed us with its image quality despite the low resolution. It supports Rec. The full Rec. 709 color gamut is supported, and the bright lamp ensures that they remain vibrant at all light levels. You’ll also get full 3D support for all content sources.
Optoma H184X can also be used outside. The H184X can produce images up to 300 inches on the diagonal. It is bright enough that you don’t need to wait until it gets dark to use. Zoom and keystone correction speeds up the installation process.
Gaming performance is another thing you won’t expect from the best 1080p projector reviews. The OptomaH184X has a low enough input delay that you can play fast-paced games on modern consoles.
- Measurements: 3.90″x12.40″x9.60″
- Resolution: 1280×720 (1080p input).
- Brightness (Lumens): 3,600 ANSI
- Contrast Ratio: 28,000:1
- Throw Distance: 3.1′ -43.23
- Image Size: 28″ -300″
- Built-in Speakers: 10W
- The large color range for precise hues
- For lights-on viewing, the lamp is bright enough
- A good range of input options
- Support in 3D
- It is easy to align and install the picture
- Great value
- Resolution is on the low end
- Long-throw distance
ViewSonic 1080p Projector
The ViewSonic X701HD is an excellent choice. The 16ms input delay is sufficient for serious online gamers. It supports sports games, first-person shooters, racers, and other reflex-based games on all of the latest consoles.
The bright, 3,500-lumen lamp complements this responsiveness. This lamp is powerful enough to be used in well-lit areas. While blackout curtains may be required in large rooms with many windows, the image will not fade from indoor lighting.
It makes the ViewSonic PX701HD a versatile projector at a reasonable price. It can be used in both living rooms and gaming rooms. The PX701HD has a DLP LCD that produces a native resolution 1080p and sharp, dynamic contrast. Strong color performance is also a feature.
It has a large color gamut and a unique color tuner function that allows users to create custom color profiles for different types of content. It further optimizes the image.
ViewSonic PX701HD has a standard throw ratio, so it needs to be well-placed to produce a 100-inch image. It has alignment features such as keystone correction, lens shift, manual focus, zoom, and keystone correction. However, it can be easily mounted to the ceiling for most viewing areas. It is also the best 1080p projectosr.
- 1080p Resolution on Screens Up to 300 Inches
- 3500 ANSI Lumens of Brightness
- Cinematic Colors with SuperColor Technology
- Flexible setup with Vertical Lens Shift
- Exchange on Cloud-Based Color Profile
- HDMI and Powered USB A Ports
- Dual 3D Blu Ray Ready HDMI Inputs
- 1080p native resolution with sharp contrast
- Includes a screen
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity
- Keystone correction and wide zoom
- The LCD light source is long-lasting
- Portable design
- It is not bright enough to use lights for viewing
- Poor built-in speakers
ViewSonic M1+ Portable Smart Wi-Fi Projector
The ViewSonic M1+ LED projector is ultra-portable and can be used in almost any room. This projector is capable of providing years of multimedia entertainment with a life expectancy of over 30,000 hours.
The M1+ is lightweight and compact, weighing less than 2 pounds. The integrated smart stand allows for easy 360-degree setup and doubles as a lens cover. The projector turns on instantly when the lens is covered.
Safety auto-off is a feature built into the lens that turns off the projector if objects are too close to it. Dual Harman Kardon Bluetooth speakers produce crisp, clear sound for multimedia content. A short-throw lens displays large images in small spaces. You have a variety of connectivity options, including a MicroSD card slot and USB Type A and Type C.
- Projection system: 0.2 WVGA
- Native Resolution: 854 * 480
- Brightness: 300 LED lumen
- Lens: F=1.7, f=5.5m
- Display Colour: 1.07 Billion Colours
- Light Source Type: LED
- Throw Ratio: 1.2
- Optical Zoom: Fixed
- Image Size: 24″-100″
- Throw Distance: 0.64m-2.66m (38″ @1m)
- Keystone: +/- 40Â° (V)
- You can use it for both Macbook and iPad.
- Its brightness is great.
- Picture settings are complex
ViewSonic 3800 Lumens WXGA High Brightness Projector
The ViewSonic PA503W is a price-performance projector that features 3,600 lumens and native WXGA 1280×800 resolution. It also has an intuitive, user-friendly design.
It is super color technology provides a wider range of colours for lifelike image projection. The PA503W has extensive connectivity, including HDMI, VGA in, Composite video, and audio in/out.
It has a super eco, an energy-saving feature that reduces power consumption up to 70% and prolongs lamp life up to 10,000 hours, is also available.
The PA503W’s advanced audiovisual features, flexible connectivity options and affordable price make it ideal for small businesses and education. Based on actual usage, lamp life and energy consumption may differ. It is among the best 1080p projector reviews.
- Amazing Color Accuracy
- Resolution: SVGA 800 * 600
- Up to 15,000 Lamp Hours
- Reduced Input Latency
- 3D Blu-Ray Ready HDMI Input
- Quick Power Off
- 2W Internal Speaker
- Lens – F=2.56-2.68 f=22-24.1mm/
- Throw Distance: 1m-10.98m (100″ @3.34m).
- Operating Temperature: 0 40
- Brightness: 3600 Lumen
- It has a long lamp life.
- Amazing color accuracy.
- It can reduce input latency.
- It can do vertical keystone correction.
- It has some spots that can not be rectified correctly.
Q. What is the best 1080p projector?
All the above projectors are 1080p and are the best for home-usage. These are the best 1080p projector reviews for the home. For a theater-like home and enjoyment, these projectors are best and affordable.
Q. How many lumens do I need for a projector in a bright room?
You will need at least 1500 lumens for home theater projectors in areas where the ambient light level is low. A projector that has at least 2500 lumens is ideal for classrooms, conference rooms, and rooms with windows. You will need more lumens for large auditoriums and lecture halls.
Q. Is 1080p projector good?
The aspect ratios of 1080p (1.920 by 1.080 pixels and 720p (1.280 by 720 pixels, respectively) are 16/9, while WXGA projectors (1.280 by 800 pixels each) are 16/10. Home theater projectors and home entertainment projectors work best at 1080p resolutions. However, many consumers prefer 720p models.
Q. Which brand is the best for a projector?
Optoma and Viewsonic are both the best projectors.