To use a projector with a laptop, you need to follow the steps mentioned in this article.
Laptop as the main source of your content
So you are going to use a laptop as your main source of content for your projector. If you have a Bluetooth speaker lying around your house you are in luck. You can connect the Bluetooth of your laptop to the Bluetooth on that speaker and instantly have better audio for your setup.
But what if you don’t have a Bluetooth speaker and you don’t plan on getting one because you have your trusty stereo system?
Well in that situation there are two options you can go for; a wire group using a 3.5 to 3.5 auxiliary cable or a 3.5 to analog RCA depending on what your stereo needs to connect. These are two great options but they will leave a cable running from your laptop up to the speaker.
What about Bluetooth?
Bluetooth sounds like a cooler option because then you don’t have a wire running and you get a truly seamless experience but your stereo does not have Bluetooth integrated.
Logitech Bluetooth Receiver
Well, you can do it and use a Logitech Bluetooth receiver to turn your old stereo into a modern connected version of itself. The Logitech receiver is great and can be connected to any stereo system using one of the two cables depending on what connection your stereo accepts.
Recommended Article: Auking Mini Projector How to Use With iPhone
Steps to follow
- First of all, long press the power button to power on the projector.
- Choose language and press ok.
- Take out the hdmi cable provided.
- Find the hdmi port on your windows laptop and connect one end of the hdmi cable to it.
- Connect the other end to the selected hdmi port of the projector.
- Press the third button from the right to enter the interface from the source.
- Select hd1 you just plug your hdmi cable into this hdmi port; the image on your computer is projected on the wall. you can watch all kinds of files like slides, videos, and tests with the projector pc screen. Only this option displays the contents of your computer screen. On the computer only duplicate this option simultaneously displays the contents of the computer screen on the computer screen and through the projector extension, this option splits the image between the computer and the projector.
- Drag out one of the contents on the computer screen; it will then show on the projector’s second screen; only this option will display the content on the projector but show a blended screen on your computer.