- 7 Top Monitors for Eye Strain
- 1- Eye Care Monitor by ASUS
- 2- ViewSonic VX2457-MHD 24″ FreeSync gaming monitor Eye Care
- 3. Asus 28″ FreeSync Eye Care Monitor (VP28UQG)
- 4. 28-Inch 4k UHD LED-Lit Monitor from Samsung with Eye Saver Mode
- 5. BenQ 24″ IPS Monitor with Exclusive Eye-Care Technology
- 6. 32-inch Full HD LG 32MA70HY-P with Reader Mode
- 7. BenQ GW2765HT Eye Care Low Blue Light Technology for the Home & Office
- Related Article:
7 Top Monitors for Eye Strain
1- Eye Care Monitor by ASUS
By ASUS, the PB278Q is made. It is a 27-inch monitor that offers the typical 16:9 aspect ratio with a native resolution of 2560 by 1440 pixels. A flat LED monitor with an IPS display is what it is.
2- ViewSonic VX2457-MHD 24″ FreeSync gaming monitor Eye Care
The 24-inch ViewSonic VX2457-MHD eye care monitor was designed with eye protection as its first priority. It has a 16:9 aspect ratio and native 1920 x 1080 resolution capability. It is a flat LCD monitor with a panel type of TN.
3. Asus 28″ FreeSync Eye Care Monitor (VP28UQG)
As we noted in our Asus VP28UQG review, this 4k monitor’s 28-inch screen, 3840 by 2160 resolution, and 16:9 aspect ratio make it a wise choice for eye health. A TN panel LED monitor, that is.
Recommended Article: Why Should One Not Buy LCD Projector Technology?
- FreeSync with reduced blue light flicker
4. 28-Inch 4k UHD LED-Lit Monitor from Samsung with Eye Saver Mode
The flicker-free technology and reduced blue light emission on this monitor should do a great job of protecting your eyes from harm and weariness.
- Eye Protector Mode
- Excellent Console Gaming Specs with FreeSync
5. BenQ 24″ IPS Monitor with Exclusive Eye-Care Technology
This flat LED 24-inch BenQ monitor has an IPS panel type. It makes use of a patented eye care technology that should lessen flickering and blue light.
6. 32-inch Full HD LG 32MA70HY-P with Reader Mode
This enormous 32-inch LG monitor was created for those who work with a lot of text. It is a fantastic monitor for people who work long hours and has a flat LED display with an IPS panel type.
- Mode of Low Blue Light (Reader Mode)
- Thin Bazel VESA Compatible
- BenQ display
7. BenQ GW2765HT Eye Care Low Blue Light Technology for the Home & Office
This BenQ 27-inch monitor was designed with eye health as a top focus for both home and workplace use. It is 1440 pixels.
What is CCFL Halo Projector Headlights?
What are The Pros and Cons of a Curved Screen?
Do Amplifiers Consume a Lot of Electricity?